Take down requests (as plain-text email in
English) should be sent to [email protected] from a verifiable
email address ([email protected] / yourname.com). If you're sending
scanned copies of requests include text in your email. We will ignore
Take down requests must contain:
- Name, phone number and postal address of person, submitting the request.
Proof of the right to act on behalf of the copyright holder (or proof that you personally are the copyright holder), one of the following:
- If request is made by a company representative â”€ name, phone and address of company.
Exact and complete URL of content requested for removal.
- Link to site where your copyrighted works are hosted / mentioned (not "free" Web hosting);
- USPTO number, or any other reasonable and verifiable ownership proof.
The following statements:
- Example: https://torrentbox.org/torrent_movie/123456
will ignore requests to remove search categories or search keywords.
There are no copyrights on keywords. Claims that mentioning your
"registered trademark" is copyright infringement (it is not) will not
get you anywhere.
- Requests are processed automatically, if there are no exact links in email, it will be deleted.
have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials
described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the
notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
Requests without information described above will be ignored.
Allow up to 2 -3 business days for your request to be processed.